4.6 out of 5.0, Based on: 9,187 reviews
This course on Human Sexuality looks at the physiological-psychological and social-cultural variables associated with sexual identity, sexual behavior and sexual disorders. Topics cover sexuality from childhood through adulthood and treatment approaches for sexual disorders.
To educate CCM® board certified case managers about
At the close of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the development of attachment bonds and its relationship to sexuality.
- Describe factors affecting sexuality in older women.
- Explain factors which contribute to male factor infertility.
- Describe the phases of the menstrual cycle.
- Explain the symptoms of the most common STDs.
- Discuss the signs of Internet Sexual Addiction.
- Describe the stages of sexual intimacy.
- Sexuality Across the Lifespan - Childhood & Adolescence
- Sexuality Across the Lifespan - Adulthood
- Physical and Emotional Aspects of Puberty
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Paraphilias and Paraphilic Disorders
- Sexual Compulsivity
- Sexual Orientation
- Sexuality and Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Disorders and Sex Therapy